The combined program is highly competitive. In order for your application to be reviewed, you must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher, have completed 56 total credits hours toward your BA, and have received a grade of B or higher in two quantitative courses (MPA & MIA). The best time to apply is during your junior year. The department accepts applications for both the fall and spring semesters.
- Spring: December 1
- Fall: February 1 (priority) & April 1 (secondary)
Please contact Rockefeller's Director of Undergraduate Student Services Zakhar Berkovich (email@example.com, Humanities B-16) to assess your eligibility for the program.
- Completed Degree Application
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate work to date
- Two letters of recommendation
- 1-2 page statement of background and goals
- $75 application fee
Note: GRE not required for admission