Learning objectives that UAlbany students are expected to attain through their course of study within their academic program.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues or others via clear and efficient writing or presentation technique.
- Acquire new knowledge and abilities by embracing a lifelong perspective of inquiry, discovery and learning.
- Cogently describe the fundamental physical and dynamical processes operating in our atmosphere utilizing appropriate mathematical formulation.
- Access, interpret and analyze a broad range of meteorological data, most typically for the purpose of generating an operational weather forecast.
- Apply data, concepts, and models to the solution of problems in the atmospheric sciences.