The microcredential in Improvement Science Leadership is for you if you are a leader and practicing professional who can engage in systemic improvement initiatives, act as a change agent and galvanizer for improvement in your organization. Settings typically include education and other social sector organizations.
Complete two 3-credit graduate courses and a capstone, non-credit workshop. You will learn to design an improvement project, collect and analyze data systematically to address education and human service-related problems, and gain preparation to enable others to do the same.
For your capstone course, you will develop and present an improvement plan.
This is a series of three for-credit classes.
- EEPL/ ETAP 641 Continuous Quality Improvement in Education and Human Services
- A 1-credit capstone project course
And one of the following courses:
- EEPL 664 Theories of action
- EEPL 663 Network improvement communities
- EEPL 718/SSW 730 Inter-professional Leadership
This program can be stacked with:
This microcredential may only be taken for credit.