In response to the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, Rapid Copy is closed.
If you need anything printed today, please contact Danny Parker.
For more up-to-date information, please refer to the https://www.albany.edu/covid-19
Please do not hesitate to contact Rapid Copy if you have any questions at 518-442-3245
Welcome to Rapid Copy...
The Rapid Copy Center offers high quality professional copying and printing services to members of the University at Albany Community. Our services support the needs of the community and assist with enhancing the student experience. Please review the Rapid Copy site for details on the services and connect with the Rapid Copy team to identify ways to maximize your copying/printing needs.
||Monday through Friday
|Academic Year Hours
||9:00am - 5:00pm
*Rapid Copy is closed on all major holidays.
ESTIMATE PRICING GUIDE
Ordering made simple through submitting the order form and emailing it to email@example.com or stop by the Rapid Copy Center to submit your order. Please remember to include document to be printed or copied in the email along with the form.
Order Form (Department Accounts Only)
University at Albany Community (non-departments)
Stop by the Rapid Copy Center to submit your order. Please remember to bring a final version of the sample that is going to be printed or copied.
Contact Steve Lampedusa or Miguel Santiago to prepare an invoice for a print or copy request.
- Copying—class notes, flyers, fundraising information, posters, etc...
- Laminating—great for making documents that can remain durable.
- Faxing—on the spot faxing; with advance notice you can also receive a fax.
- Binding—excellent for binding all those loose notes together.
- Padding—make personalized notepads using your own design; great promotional idea for organizations.
- Wide Format Printing—for posters that are larger than standard size (ex. 18”x 24”, 24”x 36” or 36”x 48”). Glossy or Matte finished paper.