Learning objectives that UAlbany students are expected to attain through their course of study within their academic program.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues or others via clear and efficient writing or presentation technique.
- Acquire new knowledge and abilities by embracing a lifelong perspective of inquiry, discovery and learning.
- Identify and describe the various systems comprising the Earth's environment, including recognizing key aspects of these systems’ interaction and feedback loops.
- Perform quantitative analyses specific to environmental evaluation, including assessing relevant parameters and interpreting their trends in space and/or time.
- Apply field methods, data, concepts, and models to the solution of problems in the environmental sciences.