Learning objectives that UAlbany students are expected to attain through their course of study within their academic program.
- Develop a commitment to professional and ethical computer science standards as well as a devotion to the life-long learning of new trends in computing, information, and technologies
- Experience computer science in the work environment through internships and co-ops, while communicating effectively in a variety of professional contexts
- Tackle global and societal issues with diverse and exceptional faculty who are passionate about advancing both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of computer science
- Apply computer science application to produce mathematically- sound, computing-based solutions
- Apply principles of computing to programs outside of computer science including business, social science, music and the arts
- Establish yourself professionally, whether being employed as a computer scientist, pursuing an advanced degree, or following another career path of your choosing