Home > Winter Closing Information
Residential Life Winter Closing Information
Important Residence Halls Closing Information
Residence Halls close Friday, December 21st at 12:00pm (noon). All students MUST leave the residence halls 24 hours after their last exam or by 12:00pm (noon) on December 21st, whichever occurs first
Students living in buildings designated as recess buildings may stay only if they have filled out the Recess Housing Application
- Attend Closing Meeting
- Report all window problems to the Quad office
- Close and Lock all windows
- Take out Garbage and recyclables
- All First Floor residences must close shades. All other floors, leave shades open
- Unplug all items in the room
- The last student to leave must notify staff that the room is vacant.
Moving to a New Room?
- Check out of your current assignment and remove all belongings by 12pm (noon) on Friday, December 21st.
- Check into your new assignment on January 20th 2013 after 11am.
- Failure to check out of your current location will forfeit your new assignment
Not returning for the Spring 2013 Semester?
Your Residence Hall Licence is a legal binding contract for the entire academic year.
If you are leaving for any reason, you must:
- Complete the Housing Release Application and submit it to the Office of Residential life located in the basement of Eastman tower on State Quad.
- Attend the damage billing meeting
- Upon approval of your release request, you must completely check out of your room, make an appointment with the Quad Office to turn in your keys and officially checkout.