Home > Closing Information
Residential Life Closing Information
Important Residence Halls Closing Information
The Residence Halls will close Saturday May 20th at 12:00pm. Students need to check out of their rooms within 24 hours of their last exam, but no later than Saturday, May 20th at 12:00 noon.
For those who need to stay until Sunday, May 21st no later than 6:00pm please fill out the May 2017 Overnight Approval Form on MyInvolvement.
Closing To-Do Checklist
- Attend the damage billing and closing section meeting for your hall
- Return Keys to your Quad Office prior to leaving. They WILL NOT be accepted by mail.
If you fail to return your keys you will be billed a $90 lock change fee.
- Report any possible damage in your room/suite to your Residence Director and have the responsible party fill out the Damage Responsibility form.
- Please close all windows before you leave your room/suite.
- Remove all personal belongings and take all the trash to the dumpster.
- Please note that once you have checked out, you will NOT be able to re-enter the room for any reason .
- Trash bags are available in the Quad office.
Express Checkout Process