Home > Closing Information
Residential Life Closing Information
Important Residence Halls Closing Information
The Residence Halls will close Saturday May 17th at 12:00pm (Noon). For those who need to stay until Sunday, May 18th please fill out the May 2014 Overnight Approval Form on MyInvolvement.
Closing To-Do Checklist
- Attend the damage billing and closing section meeting for your hall
- Return Keys to your Quad Office prior to leaving. They WILL NOT be accepted by mail.
If you fail to return your keys you will be billed a $90 lock change fee.
- Report andy possible damage in your room/suite to your Residence Director and have the responsible party fill out the Damage Responsibility form.
- Please Close All windows before you leave your room/suite.
- Remove all personal belongings and take all the trash to the dumpster.
- Please note that once you have checked out, you will NOT be able to re-enter the room for any reason .
- Trash bags are available in the Quad office.
Express Checkout Process