Enjoy the convenience of cash-free purchases throughout Campus and at many off-campus locations.
A Podium Account is a taxable declining balance account available on your SUNYCard. Once you deposit money to this account, you can then use your SUNYCard Podium Account for purchases at many on and off campus locations.
Locations That Accept Podium Account
- All UAlbany dining locations (Campus Center, Quad Dining Rooms, Downtown Café, Food Truck) The University Bookstore
- Off-Campus Locations (Off Podium)
- UAlbany vending machines located throughout the campus
- Copiers and Network Printers available at the Libraries
- Performing Arts Center
- Rapid Copy Center (Basement of Business Administration building)
- SUNYCard Office (to replace a lost / stolen SUNYCard)
How to Make a Deposit
- Online with a credit card.
- In person at the SUNYCard Office (Campus Center B-52) with cash, check or credit card.
- At a Value Port terminal located in each Library near the Reference desk. Value Port terminals accept cash in the amount of $1, $5, $10 or $20 bills. Step by step instructions are available at the Value Port terminal. Note: Value Port terminals do not provide cash back.
- You can check your Podium Account balance, view transactions and make a deposit easily online.
- Podium Account balances are displayed at Campus Center dining cash register locations and at vending machines after each purchase.
- Questions? Contact the SUNYCard Office (518) 442-5989 or firstname.lastname@example.org