End of Year Info
College boxes is the #1 student summer storage and shipping provider in the country. This is your best option if you need to ship boxes (nationally or internationally).
- You order your boxes and select your pick up option
- The boxes are shipped to you
- You pack and label your boxes
- Collegeboxes picks up your boxes
- Collegeboxes will either store or ship your boxes (nationally & internationally)
- Your boxes are delivered as per your instructions
- For assistance: Customer Care
Phone - (866) 269-4887
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Don's Moving & Storage has been owned by the Mangine family since the early 1950's and is a trusted local moving company. Don's is your best option if you need a packer, mover and/or you want to store belongings locally.
- Can assist you with packing and storing all of your dorm or apartment items
- Or, you can do the packing and Don's will store your items for you
- Your belongings will be delivered upon your return to campus
- For assistance: Glenn Mangine
Phone - (518) 462-0697
Email - email@example.com
Drop off dates and times:
- Alumni Quad: Saturday, May 11th 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM (In front of Waterbury Hall)
- Colonial Quad: Monday, May 13th 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Indian Quad: Sunday, May 12th 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- State Quad: Saturday, May 11th 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Apartments: Empire and Freedom, call 607-431-9525 to arrange pick up prior to Monday, May 13th
How to Prepare Microfridge for Return:
- Clean and defrost the microfridge in your room, use a hair dryer to defrost the freezer. Do not use sharp objects to pry off ice. Failure to clean and defrost the microfridge will result in the loss of your deposit.
- Clean the fridge and microwave thoroughly, concentrating on the ceiling (often missed), sides, glass plate and inside of the door.
- All cleaned and defrosted units must be returned to the truck at the above times. Assistance and handcarts are available with ID.
- For Assistance: Refrigerator Leasing Co., Inc.
Textbook Rental Return
If you have rented one or more textbooks this semester, please note this important information:
- Please remember the due date for return of textbook rentals is May 20, 2013
- As soon as you are finished with your textbook, return it to the bookstore (You don’t have to wait until the May 20th due date, and earlier you may encounter shorter lines). You will need your SUNYCard ID and will need to know your Student ID number.
- Please also remember you don’t get cash back on a rental, you received significant savings upfront.
- If you leave campus with your textbook or left your rental at home, you can ship it to the bookstore with this prepaid shipping label: http://albany.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/BNCBRentalReturnShippingLabelView?langId=-1&storeId=19071&catalogId=10001. You must make sure the textbook is with UPS by the due date, May 20, 2013, in order to avoid being charged a replacement fee.
- It is important that you return your rented textbooks by May 20, 2013, after that date you will be charged a replacement fee.
Caps and Gowns for Commencement
Stop in the bookstore to purchase your cap and gown
You will need to know what school with in the University you are graduating from (for example: the School of Education) and what degree you are receiving (for example: Bachelor of Science). You will also need to know your height so that the appropriate gown can be provided.
A larger selection of diploma frames are now available in the bookstore, stop in or visit their website.