At the University at Albany, we are committed to
promoting life-long learning among our employees. Through many
exciting career development workshops and tuition reimbursement
programs, employees at all levels are encouraged to develop the core
skills necessary for success and advancement within their chosen fields.
The Office of Human Resource Management provides the following services:
- Consults with managers and supervisors on employee training needs.
- Designs and delivers onsite training as time and resources permit.
- Maintains contacts with outside agencies to formulate new training opportunities.
- Coordinates enrollment in offsite training workshops.
- Assists with voucher reimbursement program.
- Markets training opportunities to employees.
- Maintains on-site library of training materials for managers and supervisors.
Contact Lynne Shultis
of the Employee Relations Office for assistance, to requests brochures, or for comments/suggestions for improving this site.