Spring 2015 University Apartments Waitlist Information
Any University at Albany students seeking to be housed on University Apartments (Empire Commons, Liberty Terrace, and Freedom Apartments) beginning in Spring 2015 must submit a request to be on the University Apartments Waitlist. University Apartments expects to have some vacancies next semester and would like to offer students the opportunity to live there.
- In order to live on Freedom Apartments, you MUST be at least of Sophomore class standing.
- In order to live on Empire Commons or Liberty Terrace, you MUST be at least of Junior class status (56 credits or more) OR be 21 years of age or older by January 2015.
- Waitlist applications must be submitted by November 24, 2014 at 4pm. Requests are processed in a first come, first served basis.
- If you are a UAlbany student who currently resides on University Apartments and would like to change rooms for Spring 2015, you must submit your request through this form.
- After your application has been submitted and you have been placed on the Waitlist, you will receive a confirmation email within a week from University Apartments staff to let you know that your request has been received.
- You will not be notified of whether or not you were offered a space on University Apartments until early December.
- If you are currently living on campus and you are offered a space on University Apartments, you will have to move out of your current space by December 29, 2014 and cannot move into your new space until January 18, 2015.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, you will need to follow these procedures:
If you are Currently a UAlbany Student Living on Campus
- Fill out the Spring 2015 Waitlist Application. You will be redirected to MyInvolvement, please login and fill out the application.
- Please see our Room Rates
- NOTE: All rooms on Empire and Liberty are singles. Freedom has a variety of room types (single occupancy bedrooms, double occupancy bedrooms, and efficiency style apartments).
If do not Currently Live on Campus at UAlbany
You must contact Residential Life at 518-442-5875 or email@example.com to request a Housing Application.
Once you submit your Housing Application, which indicates that you would like to live on University Apartments, you will be automatically added to the University Apartments Waitlist.
If you have questions regarding this process, please contact us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest to live with us at University Apartments!