Spring 2013 University Apartments Waitlist Information
Any University at Albany students seeking to be housed on University Apartments (Empire Commons, Liberty Terrace, and Freedom Apartments) beginning in Spring 2013 must submit a request to be on the University Apartments Waitlist. University Apartments expects to have some vacancies next semester and would like to offer students the opportunity to live there.
- After your application has been submitted and you have been placed on the Waitlist, you will receive a confirmation email within a week from University Apartments staff to let you know that your request has been received.
- You will not be notified of whether or not you were offered a space on University Apartments until early December.
- If you are currently living on campus and you are offered a space on University Apartments, you will have to move out of your current space by December 21, 2012 and cannot move into your new space until January 20, 2013.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, you will need to follow these procedures:
If you are Currently a UAlbany Student Living on Campus
- You MUST currently be at least of Junior class status (56 credits or higher) OR be a student currently 21 years of age or older by January 2013.
- Fill out the Spring 2013 Waitlist Application. You will be redirected to MyInvolvement, please login and fill out the application.
- Please see our Room Rates
- NOTE: All rooms on Empire and Liberty are singles. Freedom has a variety of room types (single occupancy bedrooms, double occupancy bedrooms, and efficiency style apartments).
If do not Currently Live on Campus at UAlbany
You must contact Residential Life at 518-442-5875 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Housing Application.
Once you submit your Housing Application, which indicates that you would like to live on University Apartments, you will be automatically added to the University Apartments Waitlist.
If you have questions regarding this process, please contact us using the email address email@example.com
Thank you for your interest to live with us at University Apartments!