Current Term Liability
If You Are Withdrawing or Dropping Classes:
- Undergraduate Students: please contact the Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education, 518-442-5821. A matriculated Undergraduate Student withdrawing from an entire semester’s course load must complete a Withdrawal Form in the Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education (LC 30).
- Graduate Students, refer to the Graduate Bulletin for policies regarding continuous registration and notify your advisor of any dropped courses or withdrawals.
- General Studies/Visiting Students, contact the Office of General Studies, 518-442-5140.
- Students living in residence halls who decide to leave the University must also contact the Office of Residential Life at 518-442-5875.
How This Will Affect Your Tuition and Fees:
How This Will Affect Your Financial Aid:
- As with any change to your schedule, please be advised that
enrollment changes may impact your eligibility for financial
aid for the
current term and/or future terms. Contact the Financial Aid
Office at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding academic eligibility for financial
- Click here for more information.
Please Be Advised:
- Failure to pay tuition and fee charges by the invoice due date will
result in assessment of administrative or late payment fees and/or
interest charges. More information can be found here.
- Your registration constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- For questions or for information on semesters not listed, please contact the Student Financial Center at email@example.com
Federal regulations dictate the formula used in the return of
federal Title IV financial aid as a result of withdrawal. The amount of
aid earned is based on the date of withdrawal from the university.
Withdrawing students with federal Title IV aid may have a portion of
their aid returned to the aid program.
If you do not plan to attend the University this term, you
MUST notify the appropriate University Office (Withdrawals General
Studies 442-5140; Withdrawals Undergraduate 442-5821; Graduate Studies
442-3980) or the charges will remain your personal obligation. Students
who officially withdraw from the University or reduce the number of
credits for which they are registered may be entitled to an adjustment
of charges or a refund of amounts paid. Any refund or adjustment of
charges will be based on the official drop/withdrawal date, not the date
of last class attended.