Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy
- Burton Lecture and Public Service Awards Ceremony
An annual event to honor and engage leading scholars, policy makers and officials oncurrent issues.
- Capital District Medical Decision Making Interest Group
Physicians and other professionals interested in medical decision making and healthcare issues meet monthly at Albany Medical Center.
- Center for International Development
SUNY/CID is a leading university based international development center enhancing the knowledge and practice of governance and policy making.
- Center for Policy Research
This Initiative contracts with state, local, and federal government agencies and nonprofits to develop training and formal simulation models to address critical problems.
- Center for Women in Government and Civil Society
The center conducts research, provides fellowships, educational programs, conducts a Liberty Partnership Program for at-risk students, and other outreach activities.
- Education Finance Research Consortium
The EFRC is a collaborative research and policy analysis venture between the NYSED, Board of Regents, researchers, and policy makers.
- Governance Futures
This is a nationwide search to discover governance structures, strategies, and practices that vary significantly from conventional practices.
- Initiative for System Dynamics in the Public Sector
The Initiative contracts with state agencies, local governments, the federal government & nonprofits to develop formal simulation models to understand critical problems.
- Institute for Traffic Safety Management and Research
The Institute for Traffic Safety was established in 1978 as a partnership between the DMV and UAlbany funded by grants.
- Intergovernmental Studies Program (IGSP)
The Intergovernmental Studies Program (IGSP) works to improve intergovernmental performance and collaborative outcomes for state and local governments.
- Korean Professional MPA Program
The program provides mid-career public service professionals from South Korea with graduate education toward MPA and expanding their field experience in government
- Local Government Assistance Program
LGAP partners with municipalities and state-wide entities like the Office of the State Comptroller to devise strategies for managing their limited resources.
- National Center for Security and Preparedness
Through collaboration, creativity, and a commitment to excellence, NCSP supports the nation's efforts to be secure from acts of terrorism.
- Non-profit Management Certificate
The Certificate in Nonprofit Management is designed to provide the knowledge and tools to successfully navigate increasingly complexities of nonprofits.
- Policy and Management Roundtables
The Roundtables bring together members of the nonprofit, for profit, government and University communities to explore policy issues of concern.
- Professional Development Program
The Professional Development Program has been a leader through its commitment to continuing professional education and public service.
- Professional Internship Program
This program places graduate students in public administration, public policy and political science in organizations with a public service focus.
- State Comptroller Partnership for Strategic Leadership Institute (SLI)
SLI provides a series of six intensive two-day courses for mid-level managers to prepare for future leadership roles in OSC.
- System Dynamics Society
The SDS is an international nonprofit organization devoted to the development and use of systems thinking and system dynamics.
- The Brunswik Society
The Brunswik Society is an informal association of researchers interested in understanding and improving human judgment and decision making.
- Traffic Information Services (Database Services & Consultation)
Through its partnership with the DMV, ITSMR has access to traffic records in NYS on accidents, tickets and license information.
- Tuesday Policy Lunch Series - Sponsored by Rockefeller College
A weekly event held on Tuesdays that brings state practionioners together with faculty and students to discuss current issues.
- Women and Public Policy Fellowship
A competitive annual fellowship program that accepts up to 20 talented graduate students from a college or university within NYS.
- Women in Government Seminar Series
The Center For Women In Governent hosts a number of seminars and lectures on current issues and topics.