Students - Information and Information Technology
Explore by Program
- Center for Technology in Government
CTG works with government to foster public sector innovation, enhance capability, generate public value, and support good governance.
- College of Computing and Information Internships
CCI partners with libraries, government, corporations and other organizations to identify internship opportunities mutually beneficial for students and CCI partners.
- Communication Student Internship
Graduate internships in the Department of Communication involve supervised applications of communication theory in agencies of business and government.
- Master of Science in Information Science (MSIS)
MSIS is designed to prepare students for employment in the corporate and public sector, and to equip students for entry into a doctoral program in information science.
- Social Robotics Consortium
Students utilize robots as a platform to learn key computer science concepts, programming, hardware and software.
- UNI 390 University-wide Internships Program
Approximately 100 students university-wide participate in an extensive internship program with for-profit, not-for-profit and government organizations each year.
- Undergraduate ITM Program
Undergraduate students enrolled in ITM 434 work for not-for-profit organizations on IT projects for the entire semester.
- Web Development for K- 12 Education
Students design, develop, deploy, and evaluate Web-based learning modules for use by the Albany School's K thru 12 students.