College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- College of Engineering and Applied Sciences Internships
CEAS partners with libraries, government, corporations and other organizations to identify internship opportunities mutually beneficial for students and CEAS partners.
- Web Development for K- 12 Education
Students design, develop, deploy, and evaluate Web-based learning modules for use by the Albany School's K thru 12 students.
- Website Assessment for NYS Education Department
Assessing the New York State Education's Department website; 600,000 pages available to the public.
- Center for Technology in Government
CTG works with government to foster public sector innovation, enhance capability, generate public value, and support good governance.
- NYS Council for Universal Broadband
NYS Council recommends ways to extend high-speed and broadband access to under-served rural and urban areas throughout the state.
- Center for Information Forensics and Assurance
The center focuses on training and educating citizens and public employees in information privacy, security, and assets and infrastructure protection.
- Capital Region Cyber Crime Partnership
An association of governemnt agencies and the University at Albany formed to help prevent and prosecute technology based crimes.
- NYS Public/Private Sector Cyber Security Workgroup
Cyber readiness of private and government entities; assessing vulnerabilities, and identifying mitigation strategies.
- Technology Leaders of Today Speaker Series
Women working in various aspects of computing speak about experiences. The lectures are free and open to the community.
- TechConnex/CEAS Innovation Forum
Series of Innovation Forums, designed to highlight ways in which information technologies are making a difference in business and industry.
- Junior FIRST LEGO
Introduces children from the ages of six to nine on the concepts of teamwork and basic design skills, creating an interest in science and technology
- Regional Bibliographic Databases
Charting the Future of CDLC's Regional Bibliographic Databases Program
- Institute for Financial Market Regulation
Financial services and regulatory organizations educate students and conduct research in financial market regulation.
- Management of IBM's Library
IBM's library and information services provides on-line database searches and other related activities
- Social Robotics Consortium
Students utilize robots as a platform to learn key computer science concepts, programming, hardware and software.
- Master of Science in Information Science (MSIS)
MSIS is designed to prepare students for employment in the corporate and public sector, and to equip students for entry into a doctoral program in information science.