- Co-organizer of the Fields Institute workshop "Equivariant generalized Schubert calculus and its applications", University of Ottawa, June 2016.
- Whittaker Functions, Schubert Calculus and Crystals, workshop within the Semester Program "Automorphic Forms, Combinatorial Representation Theory and Multiple Dirichlet Series" at the Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics (ICERM), Brown University, Providence, March 4-8, 2013.
- Rings, Algebras, and Varieties in Combinatorics, Special session at the Southeastern Section Meeting of the American Mathematical Society, April 4-5, 2009, North Carolina State University, Raleigh.
- Combinatorial Representation Theory, Topological Combinatorics and Interactions Between Them, Special session at the Central Section Meeting of the American Mathematical Society, April 5-6, 2008, Indiana University, Bloomington.
- One-day meeting in the series Discrete Mathematics in the Northeast, University at Albany, March 18, 2006.
- Special session on algebraic combinatorics at the Eastern Section Meeting of the AMS, Bard College, October 8-9, 2005.
Cristian Lenart, Department of Mathematics,
SUNY at Albany