Referring a Fellow Student

Students who are alleged to have violated one of the Codes of Conduct may be formally referred by you (the Referring Party) to our Office for investigation, and if necessary, adjudication. To refer a fellow student, you are required to provide a detailed written description of the incident and of the specific problematic behaviors. Our staff will work with you to identify if and which conducts codes were violated. Typically this can be determined in a phone call, email, or meeting.