Explore by Program
- University Art Museum Advisory, Consultant, and other Community Roles
Professional staff serve regularly as jurors and guest curators as well as on not-for-profit boards and advisory committees.
- University Art Museum Collections
Highlighting 3,000 works of late-Modern and contemporary art with emphasis on works on paper.
- University Art Museum Media
Exhibitions receive feature articles and reviews in national and international art periodicals, regional press, and local media coverage.
- University Art Museum Overview
Exhibitions reflect diversity and innovation in contemporary visual culture, providing opportunities for deeper understanding through tours, lectures, and publications.
- University Art Museum Partnerships
Partnerships include regional museums, and arts organizations, NYS Writers Institute, and other University academic departments.
- University Art Museum Programs
Art & Culture Talks, exhibition tours,and special events provide context for the artwork on view.
- University Art Museum Publications
Illustrated brochures and exhibition catalogs are broadly distributed to other museums, artists, curators, critics in the field and on the museum website.
- University Art Museum Student Involvement
Programs include student events, classes, MFA Thesis Exhibition, and Internship and Work Study opportunities.