The Role of the Office for Sponsored Programs is to assist faculty with proposal development and submission in accordance with sponsor, University, and Research Foundation guidelines. Identify the Research Administrator assigned to your Academic Department or Research Center by clicking on “Your Research Administrator”. Contact your Administrator to discuss possible future funding activities.
OSP is responsible for assisting faculty and researchers with all aspects of proposal/application submission, including:
- Budget development
- Negotiate grant and contract terms and conditions
- Execute grant and contract agreements
- Issue subcontracts and other research agreements
- Post award administration as required
- Industrial contract negotiations