Each semester a series of two or more adventure based trips are planned for the student body. The trips give the students the opportunity to partake in a variety of activities. These activities include backpacking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, skydiving, caving, biking, and more!
A trip with outdoor pursuits will:
- Make available an opportunity to develop new skills
- Expand appreciation of the wilderness
- Teach how to adapt to new and challenging situations
- Offer a change from "the everyday" routine
- Create opportunities to build relationships