- Equipment check-out is available to UAlbany Students, Faculty, and Staff with a SUNY/CNSE ID card only. If you do not have a UAlbany card, you will not be able to check out any equipment from Recreation Services.
- A patron must be present at time of check in and out and must present their SUNY/CNSE ID.
- An Equipment Check-out form must be completed by Campus Recreation staff for each piece of equipment checked out. The patron’s signature on this form indicates agreement with the policies described below.
- Sponsored guests and visitors are not eligible for equipment check-out.
Check-Out & Return
- Eligible patrons may check-out no more than one of each item (see equipment list below).
- Equipment checked-out through Recreation Services is restricted to use at the UAlbany Campus Recreation facilities (i.e. PE and SEFCU buildings, outdoor fields on the UAlbany campus)
- At the time of equipment check-out, a Campus Recreation staff member and patron will pre-inspect equipment, confirming good condition.
- Eligible patrons checking-out equipment must return equipment clean, thoroughly dry and in good condition.
- All returns require that the check-out form be completed with the time returned.
- Eligible patrons checking-out equipment must return said equipment to Recreation Services 10 minutes before close on the same day of check-out.
- Any equipment not returned by 10 minutes prior to building closing will be billed as lost equipment.
- Equipment that is lost or damaged will be billed to the patron whom said equipment was checked-out to.
Recreation Services has the following items available for eligible patrons: