Forms on This Page - By Topic
Human Resources Forms
Download procedures, guidance and forms.
Please note that RFHR’s new policy requests that all payroll forms, time reporting documents, search packets, etc., be sent to our general mailbox email@example.com that is continually monitored so that forms are processed timely. Alternatively, forms can still be faxed to 437-4504 or sent via interoffice mail to MSC326. Please do not send original copies of forms if they have already been sent to our office electronically.
To see procedures, guidance, or forms from a specific section, choose from the links to the right (only those sections that have documents online are listed).
Employees are required to provide their supervisor with notice of the need to take leave. Employees seeking to use FMLA leave are required to provide 30-day advance notice
of the need to take FMLA leave when the need is foreseeable and such notice is practicable. Leave request paperwork, including all medical certifications (the Employee Request for Leave Form
and the FMLA Certification of Health Care Provider Form
), should be submitted to Research Foundation Human Resources in order to designate leave as FMLA leave.
New Employee Forms
Due to E-Verify regulations, new hire forms must be completed and received by RFHR no later than one day after the date of hire so that e-verifications can be performed in the required timeframe. PIs should anticipate these requirements when making offers to potential employees. Departments can fax the I-9 AND appointment form to 437-4504 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: To reactivate an employee into the same job if they have only been off the payroll for less than 4 months: complete a Change Form. To reactivate an employee who has been off payroll for 4 or more months: an Employee Appointment Packet is required.
- W-4 (Federal Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)Note: to indicate that you do not want a printed W-2 sent to your home please go to RF HR Self Service online.
- 8233 (Federal) Exemption From Withholding on Compensation for Independent (and Certain Dependent) Personal Services of a Nonresident Alien Individual
- IT-2104 (State Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- IT-2104E (State Certificate of Exemption From Withholding)
- IT-2104.1 (State Certificate of Nonresidence and Allocation of Withholding Tax
Recruitment and Hiring
Release Time Appointment
Time and Attendance