Request a Blackboard Course
The Blackboard Course Request Self-Service option facilitates all aspects of the course request process, including:
- Select which course section(s) you want on Blackboard directly from the list of your courses in MyUAlbany (select either Face-to-face or Fully Online - not both);
- Indicate if you need multiple sections combined in Blackboard (select Shared Resource Course);
- Request that ITS restore a Blackboard archive from a previous semester (select Copy BLS Course).
To Request a Blackboard course:
- Please review the full Blackboard Course Request Self-Service instructions and the figures below for reference.
- Login to MyUAlbany to proceed.
- If you have any questions or would like further guidance on using this service, contact Faculty Technology Resources at 518-442-4288 or through the ITS Service Desk.
Figure 1: Blackboard Course Request Self-Service Page
|Figure 2: Blackboard Course Request Self-Service Class Selection Options
** Please review the full Blackboard Course Request Self-Service instructions. **
Note: Please allow 1-2 business days to process your course request, depending on course restore/copy needs. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to your preferred email address indicated in MyUAlbany when your Blackboard course shell is available for you to begin course development. We encourage you to designate your primary contact email address as preferred in the MyUAlbany Personal Information Center.