10. Where can I get more information and/or read the research?
- Astin, Alexander (2000). How Service Learning Affects Students. Higher Education Research Institute. University of California, Los Angeles.
- Bringle, R. (1995). A Service Learning Curriculum for Faculty. Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning, (Fall), 112-122.
- Eyler, J. (1999). At a glance: What we know about the effects of service-learning on students, faculty, institutions and communities, 1993-1999. Vanderbilt University. Retrieved from http://www.compact.org/resources/downloads/aag.pdf
- Gray, M. J. (1999). Combining Service and Learning in Higher Education: Evaluation of the Learn and Serve America, Higher Education Program. RAND Corporation. Retrieved from http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=77470915
- Herman, J. L., Aschbacher, P. R., & Winters, L. (1992). A Practical Guide to Alternative Assessment. Association for Supervision & Curriculum Deve.
- En español: http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICDocs/....
- Howard, J. (1993). Praxis I: A Faculty Casebook on Community Service-Learning. Ann Arbor: OCSL Press.
- Jacoby, B., & And Others. (1996). Service-Learning in Higher Education: Concepts and Practices. The Jossey-Bass Higher and Adult Education Series. Jossey-Bass Publishers, San Francisco, CA
- Kuh, G. D. (1995). The Other Curriculum: Out-of-Class Experiences Associated with Student Learning and Personal Development. The Journal of Higher Education, Vol. 66(No. 2), 123-155. Retrieved from
- O'Grady, C. R. (2000). Integrating Service Learning and Multicultural Education in Colleges and Universities. Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Rice, K., & Pollack, S. (2000). Developing a Critical Pedagogy of Service Learning: Preparing Self-Reflective, Culturally Aware, and Responsive Community Participants. In Integrating Service Learning and Multicultural education in colleges and Universities. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers.
- Schramm, R. (2007). Creating, Running and Sustaining Campus-Community Service-Learning Partnerships: Lessons from Practitioners.
- Zlotkowski, E. (1998). Successful Service-Learning Programs. New Models of Excellence in Higher Education. Anker Publishing Company, Inc. 176 Ballville Road, P.O. Box 249, Bolton, MA.