MDS 3.0 - Group Session
The School of Public Health can make these MDS workshops available for your group or facility:
- MDS 3.0 – An Introduction
This training is designed for long-term care professionals who will be working with MDS 3.0. Whether or not you have prior experience with MDS, this course will be appropriate and beneficial as it will guide you step-by-step through the changes to MDS 3.0.
Univ. at Albany School of Public Health provides:
- Two instructors currently working in long-term care
- Delivery of curriculum sanctioned by the New York State Department of Health
- Handouts, instructional materials for each participant.
- Certificates of attendance for Nursing Home Administrator credit and New York State Nurses Association CEUs.
- CEU applications for Dietary Managers, Registered Dietitians, Registered Dietary Technicians and Recreational Therapists.
The sponsoring group provides:
- A quiet comfortable training room with tables and chairs for all participants.
- Audio-visual equipment: computer, LCD, and screen.
- Registration of participants, collection of evaluations and verification of attendance.
- Coffee breaks if desired.
For more information call (518) 402-0330.