MDS - Continuing Education Credits
MDS 3.0 An Introduction
Nursing Contact Hours
School of Public Health, University at Albany is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Massachusetts Association of Registered Nurses, Inc., an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
It has been assigned code 7WDQEL-PRV-10.
Other continuing education credits available:
- Dietary Managers - 5.0 educational clock hours
- Registered Dieticians and Dietetic Technicians, Registered - 5.0 continuing professional education hours
- Social Workers - 6.0 contact hours
- Recreation Therapists - .45 continuing education units
- NYS Dept. of Health Board of Nursing Home Administrators - 5.5 hours.