[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Bingham, D., Strauss, N., & Coeytaux, F. (2011). Maternal mortality in the United States: A human rights failure. Contraception, 83, 189–193.
- Burlingame, J., Horiuchi, B., Ohana, P., & Sauvage, L. M. (2011). The contribution of heart disease to pregnancy-related mortality according to the pregnancy mortality surveillance system. Journal of Perinatology, 1-7.
- Gaskin, I. M. (2008). Maternal death in the United States: A
problem solved or a problem ignored? Journal of Perinatal Education, 17, 9-13.
- Heyl, P. et al. (2012). Pregnancy-related deaths due to pulmonary embolism: Findings
from two state-based mortality reviews. Maternal Child Health Journal.
* Published Online
- King, J. C. (2012). Maternal mortality in the United States - Why is it
important and what are we doing about it? Seminars in Perinatlogy, 36, 14-18.