Download the form(s) you need by clicking each link below.
All documents are in PDF format unless otherwise specified.
- Download the form “REQUEST FOR A STATUS LETTER” and fill in the form completely.
- After you complete the form please send it to email@example.com. Write any specific instructions in the e-mail to ISSS.
- Pick up your completed letter(s) from ISSS 5 business days AFTER you send it to the ISSS e-mail.
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) offers you the opportunity to receive your documents express mail service by DHL or FedEx through eShipGlobal’s University Express Mail Services. The DHL and FedEx mailing is at your expense and must be paid for by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). To request express mailing you MUST go through eShipGlobal’s University Express Mail Services.
Please do NOT go through the DHL or FedEx website directly. All communication will go through the eShipGlobal service, who will notify our ISSS office by email that you are requesting documents to be sent by express mail. Please follow the instructions below:
- Registration and activation of your account is free. Click this link to register and activate your account.
- Once you have Registered and Activated your account, click the RECEIVE option.
- Type "SUNY at Albany” in the University Search box OR Select "New York" from the State drop-down menu list. Now Select “SUNY at Albany” from the list and click CONTINUE.
- Select “INTL Student and Scholar Services” and click CONTINUE.
- Complete the shipping form and click CONTINUE.
- On the confirmation page, double check your shipment details and complete the Credit Card Information form.
- Click CONFIRM to advance to the Shipment Summary page.
- University at Albany will automatically be notified by University Express Mail Services (eShipGlobal) that you have requested your documents via express mail. We will process your request promptly and you can track the shipment using the tracking number provided to you by University Express Mail Services.
NOTE: P.O. Boxes are generally not preferred by express carriers. If entering a P.O. Box, please be sure to provide the complete physical address where the P.O. Box is located in order to avoid delays.
- OPT Packet
- G-1145 E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
- OPT Data Form
- I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
- OPT STEM Extension
- OPT Workshop Presentation: PDF | PowerPoint