I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of
Mathematics and Statistics at the State University of New York, Albany.
In the Spring 2014 Semester I am teaching AMAT 513B: Complex Analysis on Tu Th, 4:15 pm - 5:35 pm in ES 153 and AMAT 220: Linear Algebra on Tu Th 1:15 am - 2:35 am in ES 146.
My areas of research are scattering theory, semi-classical and microlocal analysis, magnetic Hamiltonians, and the Ahronov-Bohm Effect.
- Resonances in Scattering by Two Magnetic Fields at Large Separation and a Complex Scaling Method. With Hideo Tamura. Submitted. (pdf)
- Semi-Classical-Fourier-Integral-Operator-Valued Pseudodifferential Operators and Scattering in the Presence of a Strong Magnetic Field. Submitted. (pdf)
- Aharonov-Bohm Effect in Resonances of Magnetic Schrödinger with Potentials with Supports at Large Separation. With Hideo Tamura. Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, 2011, vol. 12, 679 - 721. (pdf)
- Resonance Free Regions in Magnetic Scattering by Two Solenoidal Fields at Large Separation. With Hideo Tamura. Journal of Functional Analysis, 2011, vol. 260, 1836-1885. (pdf)
- Resolvent and Scattering Matrix at the Maximum of the
Potential. With Jean
François Bony and Thierry Ramond.
Serdica Mathematical Journal, 2008, vol. 34, 267-310. Issue Dedicated
to Vesselin Petkov
- Semiclassical Scattering Amplitude at the Maximum of the Potential.
François Bony and Thierry Ramond. Asymptotic
Analysis, 2008, vol. 58, Numbers 1, 2, pp 57-125.
- Semi-Classical Wavefront Set and Fourier Integral Operators.
Canadian Journal of Mathematics, 2008, vol. 60, No 2, 241-263. (pdf)
(As it appears on the journal's website: link.)
- Semi-Classical Behavior of the Spectral Function. Proc. AMS, 2006,
vol. 134, Number 8, pp 2295-2302. (pdf)
- Structure of the Short Range Amplitude for General Scattering
Relations. Asymptotic Analysis, 2006, vol. 50, pp 13-30. (pdf)
- Structure of the Semi-Classical Amplitude for General Scattering
Relations. Comm. PDE, 2005, vol. 30, Issues 10 to 12, pp 1505-1535. (pdf)
The Spectral Function at the Maximum of the Potential. With Jean
François Bony and Thierry Ramond. Proceedings
of the Workshop "Spectral and Scattering Theory and Related Topics,"
Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University, Kyoto,
Japan, June 2007, pp 14 - 26.
Awards and Honors
Education and Previous Employment