Human Resources

State Employee Change of Address

Address Types:

  • Legal - permanent residence. Used for paycheck address and health insurance enrollment address unless foreign (see Other)
  • Campus - campus mail address
  • Other - temporary local or mailing address if different from Legal Address

Employees should change their legal/permanent address information using the self-service feature on myUAlbany.  

  • If you are a member of a retirement system other than the Employees' Retirement System (ERS), you will need to contact the Benefits area at 437-4700 to request the appropriate change of address form.
  • ERS members can change their address by going to the following URL on the New York State Office of the State Comptroller's web site.
  • You will also need to contact your union to notify them of your address change.

Campus and Other address changes should be emailed to HR using this form:     This form works best when saved locally, or viewed using Internet Explorer.

Non-State Employees