Coordinator for Bioinformatics
- M.S. (Applied Science - Bioinformatics) 2005, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- B.S. (Chemistry) 1977, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Research Technician III, Virogenetics Corporation, Troy, NY (1995-2000)
- Research Technician II, Virogenetics Corporation, Troy, NY (1990-1995)
- International Exchange Fellow, Wadsworth Center, Albany, NY (1985-1990)
- Laboratory Instructor (1983-1985), Department of Biological Chemistry School of Exact and Natural Sciences, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Research Fellow, CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina (1978-1982)
- Developed strategies for the construction of donor and expression plasmids for the development of poxvirus- and DNA-based vaccines.
- Generated recombinant poxviruses and performed quality control and expression analysis
- Supervised Applied Biosystems DNA synthesizer and sequencers in a core facility environment
- Site specialist in bioinformatics tools.
- Member and site representative of a corporate-wide task force to coordinate efforts between Research and Development and Information Technologies staffs at Virogenetics Corp.
- Studied the effects of estrogens on the regulation of tissue plasminogen activator in human breast cancer cell lines.