The CFG maintains a suite of software for the analysis of nucleotide and protein sequence data, and for molecular modeling of protein sequences. Both PC and Macintosh platforms are supported.
- GCG Wisconsin package with Grail Pro extension. This software package is hosted on a Sun Microsystems Sunfire server.
- Clustal W multiple DNA sequence alignment program
- Sequencher DNA sequence analysis software
- Gene Construction Kit 2 DNA manipulation and illustration software
- MacVector DNA sequence analysis software
To arrange for bioinformatics services, contact Hector Martinez by phone (518-591-7216) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see our current prices.