Following the process outlined below, you will become familiar with your degree requirements at UAlbany, plan your program of study, receive feedback on your plan from your advisor, and register for your first semester of coursework.
Your Educational Plan can only be completed accurately by following these steps.
1. Set up your MyUAlbany account.
2. Learn to read your Transfer Credit Evaluation.
3. Understand your UAlbany degree requirements using the Degree Audit Report.
4. Read the Departmental advice for transfer students prepared by your major’s academic department. Consider carefully how this advice applies to you.
5. Create your
6. Learn to use the necessary registration tools (Schedule of Classes Search, MyUAlbany registration system.)
Should you have any
questions prior to your arrival on campus feel
free to contact the Advisement Services Center at (518) 442-3960 Monday
through Friday 8:30am to 4pm.