Department of Mathematics and Statistics
State University of New York at Albany
1400 Washington Ave,
Earth Science 110
Albany, NY 12222
Office: ES 116B
Email: czhong AT albany.edu
Phone: 518 442 4629
08/2005 - 08/2011
University of Southern California
Advisor: Prof. Thomas Geisser
Degree: PhD in Pure Math
09/2001 - 06/2005
Zhejiang University (Hangzhou, China)
Advisor: Prof. Wong, Shiu-chun
Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Science
SUNY Albany, Associate Professor,
09/2015-08/2021 SUNY Albany, Assistant Professor,
07/2013-06/2015 University of Alberta, PIMS Postdoctoral Fellow, Mentors: Vladimir Chernousov and Stefan Gille
07/2011-06/2013 Fields Institute and University of Ottawa, Fields Postdoctoral Fellow, Mentor: Kirill Zainoulline
1. On the torsion of Chow groups of twisted Spin-flags, (with S. Baek and K. Zainoulline),
Math. Res. Lett., 20 (2013), no. 4, 601-614, Erratum
2. On the gamma-filtration of oriented cohomology of complete spin-flags
J. Pure Appl. Algebra, 218 (2014), no.7, 1291-1301.
3. Comparison of Dualizing Complexes
J. Reine Angew. Math., 695 (2014), 1-39.
4. Invariants, Exponents and Formal Group Laws, (with J. Malagon-Lopez and K. Zainoulline),
J. Algebra, 409 (2014), 244-264.
5. On the formal affine Hecke algebra
J. Inst. Math. Jussieu , 14 (2015), no. 4, 837-855.
6. Equivariant oriented cohomology of flag varieties, (with B. Calmes and K. Zainoulline),
Doc. Math., Extra Volume: Alexander S. Merkurjev's Sixtieth Birthday (2015), 113-144.
7. Milnor-Witt K-theory of local rings, (with S. Gille and S. Scully),
Adv. Math., 286 (2016), 729-753.
8. A coproduct structure on the formal affine Demazure algebra, (with B.Calmes and K. Zainoulline),
Math. Zeitschrift, 282 (2016) (3), 1191-1218.
9. Geometric representations of the formal affine Hecke algebra, (with G. Zhao)
Adv. Math., 317 (2017), 50-90.
10. Push-pull operators on the formal affine Demazure algebra and its dual, (with B. Calmes and K. Zainoulline),
Manuscripta Math. , 160 (2019), no. 1-2, 9-50.
11. Formal affine Demazure and Hecke algebras associated to Kac-Moody root systems, (with C. Calmes and K. Zainoulline),
Alg. Rep. Theory, 23 (2020), no.3, 1031-1050.
12. Parabolic Kazhdan-Lusztig basis, Schubert classes and equivariant oriented cohomology, (with C. Lenart and K. Zainoulline),
J. Inst. Math. Jussieu , 19 (2020), no. 6, 1889-1929
13. On K-theoretic stable bases of Spinger resolutions, (with C. Su and G. Zhao),
Ann. Sci. Éc. Norm. Supér., (4) 53 (2020), no. 3, 663-711.
14. Wall-crossings and a categorification of K-theory stable bases of the Springer resolution, (with C. Su and G. Zhao),
Compositio Math., 157 (2021), no. 11, 2341-2376.
15. On Equivariant Oriented Cohomology of Bott-Samelson Varieties, (with H. Li),
New York J. Math. 27 (2021), 1443-1464.
16. Elliptic affine Hecke algebras and their representations, (with G. Zhao),
Adv. Math. Paper No. 108077, 75 pp.
17. Geometric properties of the Kazhdan-Lusztig basis, (with C. Lenart, C. Su, K. Zainoulline),
Algebra Number Theory , to appear.
18. Structure Constants in equivariant oriented cohomology of flag varieties, (with R. Goldin),
submitted. arXiv: 2009.03466
19. The Leray-Hirsch Theorem for equivariant oriented cohomology of flag varieties, (with M. Douglass),
submitted. arXiv: 2009.05902
1. On the torsion of Chow group of twisted complete spin flags, Workshop on algebraic K-theory and motivic cohomology, Oberwolfach Reports, Vol. 9, Issue 2, pp. 963-1913
2. Hecke-type algebras and equivariant oriented cohomology of flag varieties, Workshop on Algebraic cobordism and homogeneous varieties, Oberwolfach Reports, Vol. 13, Issue 1, pp. 244-247
3. Stable bases of the Springer resolution and representation theory, (with C. Su), Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, to appear.