Department of Mathematics and Statistics
State University of New York at Albany
1400 Washington Ave,
Albany, NY 12222
Email: czhong AT albany.edu
Phone: 518 442 4629
08/2005 - 08/2011
University of Southern California
Advisor: Prof. Thomas Geisser
Degree: PhD in Pure Math
09/2001 - 06/2005
Zhejiang University (Hangzhou, China)
Advisor: Prof. Wong, Shiu-chun
Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Science
SUNY Albany, Associate Professor,
09/2015-08/2021 SUNY Albany, Assistant Professor,
07/2013-06/2015 University of Alberta, PIMS Postdoctoral Fellow, Mentors: Vladimir Chernousov and Stefan Gille
07/2011-06/2013 Fields Institute and University of Ottawa, Fields Postdoctoral Fellow, Mentor: Kirill Zainoulline
1. On the torsion of Chow groups of twisted Spin-flags, (with S. Baek and K. Zainoulline),
Math. Res. Lett., 20 (2013), no. 4, 601-614, Erratum
2. On the gamma-filtration of oriented cohomology of complete spin-flags
J. Pure Appl. Algebra, 218 (2014), no.7, 1291-1301.
3. Comparison of Dualizing Complexes
J. Reine Angew. Math., 695 (2014), 1-39.
4. Invariants, Exponents and Formal Group Laws, (with J. Malagon-Lopez and K. Zainoulline),
J. Algebra, 409 (2014), 244-264.
5. On the formal affine Hecke algebra
J. Inst. Math. Jussieu , 14 (2015), no. 4, 837-855.
6. Equivariant oriented cohomology of flag varieties, (with B. Calmes and K. Zainoulline),
Doc. Math., Extra Volume: Alexander S. Merkurjev's Sixtieth Birthday (2015), 113-144.
7. Milnor-Witt K-theory of local rings, (with S. Gille and S. Scully),
Adv. Math., 286 (2016), 729-753.
8. A coproduct structure on the formal affine Demazure algebra, (with B.Calmes and K. Zainoulline),
Math. Zeitschrift, 282 (2016) (3), 1191-1218.
9. Geometric representations of the formal affine Hecke algebra, (with G. Zhao)
Adv. Math., 317 (2017), 50-90.
10. Push-pull operators on the formal affine Demazure algebra and its dual, (with B. Calmes and K. Zainoulline),
Manuscripta Math. , 160 (2019), no. 1-2, 9-50.
11. Formal affine Demazure and Hecke algebras associated to Kac-Moody root systems, (with C. Calmes and K. Zainoulline),
Alg. Rep. Theory, 23 (2020), no.3, 1031-1050.
12. Parabolic Kazhdan-Lusztig basis, Schubert classes and equivariant oriented cohomology, (with C. Lenart and K. Zainoulline),
J. Inst. Math. Jussieu , 19 (2020), no. 6, 1889-1929
13. On K-theoretic stable bases of Spinger resolutions, (with C. Su and G. Zhao),
Ann. Sci. Éc. Norm. Supér., (4) 53 (2020), no. 3, 663-711.
14. Wall-crossings and a categorification of K-theory stable bases of the Springer resolution, (with C. Su and G. Zhao),
Compositio Math., 157 (2021), no. 11, 2341-2376.
15. On Equivariant Oriented Cohomology of Bott-Samelson Varieties, (with H. Li),
New York J. Math. 27 (2021), 1443-1464.
16. Elliptic affine Hecke algebras and their representations, (with G. Zhao),
Adv. Math. Paper No. 108077, 75 pp.
17. Geometric properties of the Kazhdan-Lusztig basis, (with C. Lenart, C. Su, K. Zainoulline),
Algebra Number Theory , 17 (2023), no. 2, 435–464.
18. Structure Constants in equivariant oriented cohomology of flag varieties, (with R. Goldin),
submitted. arXiv: 2009.03466
19. The Leray-Hirsch Theorem for equivariant oriented cohomology of flag varieties, (with M. Douglass),
submitted. arXiv: 2009.05902
20. Equivariant oriented homology of the affine Grassmannian,
submitted. arXiv: 2301.13056
21. Elliptic classes via the periodic Hecke module and its Langlands dual, (with C. Lenart and G. Zhao),
Preprint. arXiv: 2309.09140
22. A Langlands duality of elliptic Hecke algebras, (with G. Zhao),
23. On the Peterson subalgebra and its dual, (with R. Xiong and K. Zainoulline),
1. On the torsion of Chow group of twisted complete spin flags, Workshop on algebraic K-theory and motivic cohomology, Oberwolfach Reports, Vol. 9, Issue 2, pp. 963-1913
2. Hecke-type algebras and equivariant oriented cohomology of flag varieties, Workshop on Algebraic cobordism and homogeneous varieties, Oberwolfach Reports, Vol. 13, Issue 1, pp. 244-247
3. Stable bases of the Springer resolution and representation theory, (with C. Su), Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, to appear.