Program Leading to the Master of Arts Degree in Studio Art
Program Leading to the Master of Arts Degree
General Requirements (30 credits required)
- Studio Art (24 credits, minimum)
- Area of specialization (12 credits): painting, sculpture, printmaking, drawing, digital imaging, or combined media which combines two areas.
- Art 645 Exhibition (3 credits)
- Drawing (6 credits of life drawing: Art 505A and 505B)
- Studio electives (3 credits)
- Art History (3 credits of any 500 level course or above)
- General electives (3 credits)
This program is not open to students completing preparation qualifying for a secondary school teaching certificate.
Last updated on 11/5/2008