- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Networking and Mobile Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- FPGA, Software Defined Radio, Hardware design
- Embedded Systems
- Programming - Matlab, C/C++, Python, Socket programming, Android
- Mathematical techniques like Optimization, Game theory, Time series, Data analysis
Graduate and Undergraduate students @ UAlbany: To get started, visit my research page and browse the project descriptions to gauge the flavor of my research. I would strongly encourage you to read at least one of my publications and create some understanding of the subject matter. Enrolling in my classes will provide another opportunity to engage in such conversation. Send me an email or stop by during office hours to discuss further.
Non-UAlbany students: In order to work with me, the first step is to apply to SUNY Albany and get admitted. Please contact Ms. Vicki Brock in the department for admission related questions. Before writing to me, please take time to browse my research and publications pages for some basic understanding of my work. Please note that I receive many emails from prospective students like yourself and while I do my best to respond, make sure you give me good reasons to respond as well.