For some, nanotechnology is known by its applications in nanoelectronics. College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering professor Dr. Nathaniel Cady is using nanotechnology to address human diseases.Read More
Media Advisory: UAlbany Unveils New School of Business Building Plan
ALBANY, N.Y. (May 6, 2010) -- The University at Albany will unveil plans for the new School of Business building, designed to serve as a center for learning, networking and innovation for business students and professionals throughout the Capital Region and New York State.
- George M. Philip, President, University at Albany
- Donald S. Siegel, Dean, University at Albany School of Business
- Ron Canestrari, Majority Leader, New York State Assembly
- Hugh T. Farley, Senator, New York State Senate, 44th District
- Robert Goodwin, Design Principal, Perkins+Will
- Mark Boucher, VP Operational Administration, Price Chopper Supermarkets & UAlbany alumnus
- Alex DeFrancesco, Deloitte Consulting LLP & UAlbany alumna
Monday, May 10, 2010
University Hall Atrium
University at Albany main campus
1400 Washington Avenue, Albany N.Y.
For more news, subscribe to UAlbany's RSS headline feeds
Educationally and culturally, the University at Albany-SUNY puts "The World Within Reach" for its 18,000 students. An internationally recognized research university with 58 undergraduate majors and 128 graduate degree programs, UAlbany is a leader among all New York State colleges and universities in such diverse fields as public policy, nanotechnology and criminal justice. With a curriculum enhanced by 300 study-abroad opportunities, UAlbany launches great careers. For more information about this globally ranked University, visit www.albany.edu. For UAlbany's extensive roster of faculty experts, visit www.albany.edu/news/experts.shtml.