Student Organizations


Certified Student Organizations and Department List Fall 2015 - Spring 2016

Certified Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- START YOUR CERTIFICATION PROCESS EARLY     

How to Become A Partner (Certified to take RSSW students) 
Student organizations wishing to allow their students to register for the RSSW courses must complete the forms below and submit them to CPSP. When these forms are submitted to the CPSP, an appointment with the Director, Sheri Stevens is scheduled. The eboard member(s) that meets with the director would share their organizations written plan of service that you have scheduled and/or lined up for the upcoming semester. The service plans should allow enough hours of community service for their RSSW student members.  For 2 credit volunteers you must have 75 hours.  For 3 credit volunteers you must have 120 hours.   The meeting with the Director and the "Certificate of Good Standing" is required each Fall semester.

***CPSP Accepted Community Service Hours***

Please remember that acceptable service hours does not include buying hours with donations; attending organization meetings or events. RSSW accepted hours would be true service to the greater community. If you have any concerns or questions regarding acceptable service, please stop into our office to discuss before the semester progresses and time runs out.


  • Certificate of Good Standing (click form to access) or pick up in SS112
    This form is completed by a member of the organization's eboard, then brought to the Student Involvement office to obtain either Susan Henry or Arleny Alveraz-Pena's signature. This certificate verifies to the CPSP that the student organization applying for partnership is in good standing with the University. A new certificate of good standing needs to be submitted to the CPSP office at the beginning of each Fall semester. For SA student organizations, Susan Henry must sign. For fraternal organizations Arleny Alveraz-Pena must sign. 

  • New Organization Application (click form to access) or pick up in SS112
    This form is only required once. It is kept on file in the CPSP office. 

CPSP is Here to Offer Student Organization Supervisors Support

CPSP will gladly generate a list of your students that have registered with your organization for a given semester. The request for this list can be made by an eboard member. The list provides the students' names, email address, course they are registered for (either RSSW190/290/291/390) and will have a blank column for each assignment that the supervisor will need to be involved with. This list takes a little time to generate, so it may help to make the request for this list via email.