Media Advisory: UAlbany Launches its China Semester with Visit from Chinese Ambassador
ALBANY, N.Y. (September 4, 2007)
Hon. Ambassador Liu Biwei, Consulate-General of China in New York City, helps the University at Albany celebrate the launch of its China Semester, Gateways to China
- Hon. Ambassador Liu Biwei, Consulate-General of China in New York City
- Officer in Charge Susan Herbst, Provost, University at Albany
- Edelgard Wulfert, Acting Dean, College of Arts and Sciences, University at Albany
- Ray Bromley, Vice Provost, International Education, University at Albany
- Christopher Smith, Professor, Geography and Planning, University at Albany
Wednesday, September 5, 2007, 3-4:30 p.m.
Atrium, University Hall, University at Albany uptown campus, 1400 Washington Ave., Albany
The University at Albany's fall China Semester will present a wide variety of opportunities for students, faculty, and staff, and members of the wider community, to learn and experience all things Chinese -- geography, food, film, history, art, politics, theater, music, literature, dance and sports.
The University at Albany's broad mission of excellence in undergraduate and graduate education, research and public service engages 17,000 diverse students in nine schools and colleges, and an honors college. For more information about this internationally ranked institution, visit theUniversity at Albany. Visit UAlbany's extensive roster of faculty experts.
Please send questions or comments about the UAlbany News site to: firstname.lastname@example.org