My research interests are data compression, security and privacy in GPS trajectory data, cloud computing, machine learning and cryptography.
The core idea of our research is to design algorithms to provide location based services (LBS) without revealing users location.
In this way, the safety of users information can be ensured while service providers can still offer services.
Along with this, we are also working on detecting phishing attacks, GPS data collection, and encryption.
I am currently a PhD student working with Prof. Pradeep Atrey
at the University at Albany, SUNY, NY and I also work as Senior Programmer Analyst at UAlbany.
- Ph.D. Computer Science , University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany , NY (August 2016 to present )
- MS Computer Science,University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany , NY (Aug.2010-Dec 2012)
- BE Electronics Engineering, University of Mumbai, India, (Aug 2005-Aug 2009).
- UAlbany, Senior Programmer Analyst, Albany, NY
- Health Research Inc, Programmer, Albany, NY
- Cerner Corporation, Software Engineer, Kansas City, MO
- NYS Senate, Programmer, Albany, NY
- NYS Education Department , Intern, Albany, NY
- Research Foundation of SUNY, Research Assistant, Albany, NY
- eClerx Services Ltd., Analyst, Mumbai , India