Final High School Transcript

Directly following high school graduation, you are required to submit your official final high school transcript verifying high school graduation, or the equivalent, to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Please note that the transcript must include a date of high school graduation.

If you intend to receive credit for any college-level courses, AP exams, or IB courses, please forward official college transcripts and/or official score reports to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as soon as possible, but no later than the start of classes.

Failure to submit official transcripts and/or late submission of advanced credit score reports may impact your receipt of federal and state financial assistance.

If you have questions concerning official transcripts or advanced credit, please contact Undergraduate Admissions at (518) 442-5435 or