Non-Title IV Aid and Personal Payments

Non-Title IV aid consists of any and all aid not provided or subsidized by the Federal Government.  Examples consist of Alternative Loans, Scholarships and personal payments.

Non-Title IV aid is not bound by the same restrictions as Title IV aid and therefore can be used to pay optional charges as well as pay previous balances from past semesters outside of the given aid year.

Refunds of Non-Title IV aid are usually a result of a reduction of your charges.  Should you drop classes at the University creating a credit on your account, personal payments made by check or credit card will be refunded in the manner in which the payment was made.  Scholarships and other third party payments may be returned to the provider of the scholarship or payment.