Graduate Assistant and Fellow TAP Application Requirement

Please note that Graduate Assistants or Fellows who are New York State residents are required to apply for TAP. If you have a Graduate Assistantship or Fellowship Appointment and fail to either apply for TAP or provide an affidavit of TAP income ineligibility, your tuition waiver will be reduced by up to $275 per semester.

Leran about TAP and download electronic applications on the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) website. Graduate TAP Ineligibility Affidavits are also available at the Student Financial Center Counter, Campus Center G-26.