Title IV Aid Payments and Refunds

Title IV Aid consists of any Federal aid that is administered by the Financial Aid Office and is applied to a student’s account. This includes Stafford and Plus loans, as well a Pell, ACG and Smart grants. If you aid exceeds your billed charges, you will be issued a refund.
Title IV aid can only pay charges related to a student’s attendance at the University such as tuition, fees, room and board. Title IV aid cannot pay optional charges, such as the Student Alumni Partnership Charge, Health Center, Library or Res Life room damage fees unless authorization is granted by the student.

Authorize Use of Financial Aid to Pay Other Charges

For more information on financial aid, please visit the Financial Aid Office website.