Feng (Johnson) Qian
Health Policy, Management and Behavior
- Real-world outcomes researcher (over 40 publications in peer-reviewed journals) with clinical background in cardiac surgery and MBA degree from Columbia Business School.
- Passionate about enabling Big Data, AI, healthcare analytics and technology innovations to disrupt healthcare industry and improve population health and happiness.
- 15 years of proven experience leading funded health services research and medical technology assessment studies.
- Strong skills in team building and leadership, project development and management, communication with various stakeholders, cross-disciplinary and cross-border collaborations, public presentation and paper/proposal writing.
- Real-World Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Quality of Care and Outcomes Research
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Healthcare Analytics for Population Health Improvement
- Economic Analysis and Evaluation of Healthcare Innovations
- Health Disparities in Asian Americans
- Global Health