rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/1.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/2.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/3.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/4.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/5.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/6.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/7.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/8.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/9.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/10.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/11.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/12.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/13.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/14.jpg; rock_images/random_pagetops/2016/15.jpg;

How can I waive my internship requirement?

Students who have two years of relevant full-time employment experience or who are concurrently working full-time in the Public Affairs, Administration, International Affairs or non-profit sectors may be eligible to waive the MPA and MIA internship requirement.

It is recommended that if requesting an internship waiver you schedule an appointment with the Office of Career Development to discuss your previous experience and future career trajectory before filling out the internship waiver form.

To request a waiver of the MPA or MIA Internship Requirement, please fill out the form below and please be sure to include an updated copy of your résumé with the form.

Internship Waiver Form