Grade Changes

Grade Change Request Forms must be submitted electronically to the Registrar's Office via MyUAlbany. The form is located under "Forms" (left side menu) on the "Academic Services and Advising" tab in MyUAlbany.

Please note that the electronic Grade Change Request Form must be completed by the instructor of record

Please feel free to contact us at or if you need assistance.