Declare Second Major or Minor


    To declare or change your first major, please contact the Advisement Services Center in Library basement 36. 

Use this page to:

  • Add or Update a MINOR

  • Add or Update a 2nd MAJOR

    Click here to view instructions  (Adobe Acrobat file)

  • Print form to Add or Update a Minor or Second Major.  (Adobe Acrobat file)

    Complete and Sign the form and submit the form to the Registrar's Office, Campus Center B-52
    or fax it to (518) 442-5532