Potential & Intended Minors and Majors in Physics

If you are a potential or intended minor or major in physics or a minor in electronics, you should contact Paul LaBate to request to be assigned to a faculty advisor.

Before meeting with your advisor, run a course audit via MyUAlbany. You must print out your audit and bring it with you for your first meeting with your faculty advisor.